Approximately four days to go till the long awaited reunion with myPod. I have noticed, though, that I can get "un-used" to having music all the time. But usually what happens is that I get some song from school stuck in my head. Today it's "Oh, My Darling." Cute song, right? Well, the way they sing it here at my school is actually pretty messed up. And the kids go bonkers for it. Here is the way we sing it:
Oh, my darling
Oh, my darling
Oh, my darling,
How are you?
You are pretty,
So I love you,
May I kiss you?
My darling...
(Verse 2, and here's where the kids really get into it)
Oh, my darling
Oh, my darling
Oh, my darling
How are you?
You are UGLY,
So I HATE you,
May I KICK you?
My darling...
Of course, there are actions to go along with it. I'll spare you. But can you imagine if your kid came home from school singing that?
2 comments:
weird...but i know the feeling not living with music!
i would burst into tears if my pre-k class sang this! i almost teared up imagining your darling taiwaneseys singing it! but it's cute too. who came up with the words?!
Post a Comment