Tuesday, March 2, 2010

green island part 5: piao liang! (beautiful!)













"Sleeping Beauty" rock









5 comments:

Maria Lovin said...

These pictures need to be enlarged and framed!!! They're beautiful Elly!

mrs. darling said...

i am DYING over how beautiful these photos are. amazing. and so are those purple tennis shoes, LOVE THEM.

elly said...

thanks! :) and yes--my purple sauconies are in my top 10 things that i love of all my possessions, haha! i've had them for soooo long, too!

Carrie Sterner said...

So beautiful there! I agree with Maria, frame them. I must admit I noticed the purple sauconies right away. I didn't even know they made them in purple. Ok, so how old are they? :)

elly said...

okay, shoe-lovers! i got the shoes about 3-4 years ago in chicago. but i found this website:

http://www.saucony.com/store/SiteController/originals/home

it's different than the regular saucony store (which has mostly running shoes and not very cute ones, either)... but here are the vintage kicks! i'm drooling...