Here is my Valentine's/Chinese New year "card"--totally frame-able.
The front, hand-cut flowers and vase
The second page (it's the Chinese Year of the Tiger, in case you didn't know)
Third page. The little yoga-girl in "tiger pose" is hand-cut from gold paper
Seriously. This woman needs an Etsy page. Consider this a petition--sign it (leave a comment) and let's see if we can get her in business!
Love you, Mom!
5 comments:
um, TOTALLY. to elly's mom: you are VERY talented and definately need to start an etsy page, PRONTO, little lady! love, marcy
dude, i would completely buy her cards! i refuse to buy store bought cards because they are so generic and expensive but that card is beyond beautiful!
I must take this opportunity to validate what you said Elly. As a recipient of some of your mom's handiwork I must wholeheartedly agree! Naomi is fabulous (on so many levels actually ut we will stick to card making talents)! In light of that count my vote!
I'm signing the petition! I'm trying so hard to get her to quit her day job. But ugh! I love this post, it's fun to see you enjoying her art creations all the way over there :) -Maria
i totally agree too. your mom has awesome God talents!
God *given* talents!
Post a Comment