Here are some kids from my Storytelling class...

Twins, Cindy and Sunny, who wear the exact same thing every day, including hair accessories. It's impossible for me to tell them apart!

So proud of their pictures--they drew their favorite scenes from "The Gingerbread Man."

Me with one of my co-teachers, Phoebe, for a night out!

Amanda, me, and Phoebe...

A sculpture in Taipei

Taipei 101... for a skyscraper, I think it's very pretty!

Another sign that made me laugh...

Me with long hair...

And after a trim!! AHHHH!
1 comment:
Ok you have to know that I was scrolling down the pictures thinking, such cute kids, then I saw you and thought wow she looks beautiful and her hair, love it.....I gasped when I saw the last one not because I didn't think it was cute but because it was the exact thing I wanted to comment on.
The facts, I love the short hair too. You are beautiful and can do any dew. Isn't it fun to give it the big whack?!
Just cut 2 inches off mine too. Change is soooo fun!
Post a Comment