Monday, September 1, 2008

zoo/bicycle part 2

After enjoying the little zoo, we drove (scooters) to the coast, where you can rent bicycles from several shops to take up and down the coast. The trail is 24 km, but I think we only did 20 (round trip).

So many kinds of bicycles to choose from!
Filling up the tires for the journey!

This building is actually a garbage incinerator. Not too shabby...?
Helen and Daniel already walking their bike up the hill... hahaaa!
The Taiwan Strait
I'm talented... I can pedal and photograph at the same time! (Harlick was probably panicking--since he was in front, he had to control our balance--I was more focused on taking in all the beautiful scenery around me than driving in a straight line!)
A lovely rainbow bridge! There were three or four of them...

Taking a water break!Our bikes taking a break from our sweaty derrieres :-)

And Lonely Planet says there's nothing to see in Hsinchu!

No comments: